– the undoubted king of the messaging app and owned byGroup have recently rolled out a new Video Calling Feature update into the latest beta version of WhatsApp Android app. I am sure that’s a much-awaited feature for most of the users as we still have to use other video calling apps like facebook video calling or skype.
Check this out: – ““
Ever since theannounced the free voice calling, we can understand the future of WhatsApp and its strategy going in the right direction and now with the recent announcement of “WhatsApp Video Calling”, it will be so convenient forusers to connect with your friends, family and contacts via video call, all from the comfort of your WhatsApp Application for Android.
atsApp is testing video calling feature in its app. Although the feature is in beta mode and available only forPhone, for now,andusers may also get the feature soon.
How to Get / Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature on your Android Phone
TheVideo Calling feature was first seen by beta testers of Windows Handsets where they see two options for Calls – Voice and Video. To get the video calling activated on your WhatsApp Android App, get a beta version of Whatsapp – 2.16.318.
- Download WhatsApp 2.16.318 beta version –
- Remove the previous version of WhatsApp from your Android Device.
- Restart your Android Device to Update those changes.
- Import and transfer the download file from yourto your Android Device via Data cable, USB, Share it or Bluetooth Transfer, depending on what you have available right now.
- Browse to the directory of your android phone via file Manager App.
- Install the WhatsApp Application on your Android Phone.
- If for some reason, you are not able to Install the WhatsApp Application, then you can check Settings on your Android Phone and Enable “Install Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- This will allow you to Install the WhatsApp Messenger on your Android Device.
Recommended Reading:- ““
The WhatsApp Video Calling Feature won’t work, if your partner doesn’t have the Video Calling option enabled. In that case, you will see the regular voice call option.
Why is WhatsApp Video Calling Feature Super-Cool?
You can choose and Switch Front or Rear Camera for your WhatsApp Video Call.
Users are able to Mute the call as well as they will be notified of the Missed Calls from other Users. With over 1 billion users, WhatsApp is the market leader in the Chat messenger App and is changing the world by keeping it for free. Thank you,for rolling out this update.
What’s New with this Update?
Now you can draw or add text and emojis toyou capture within WhatsApp. You can also pick a brush size or font style by dragging left on the color selector
• In groups, you can now mention specific people by typing the @ symbol
• Group admins can now invite people to join a group by sharing a link. From group info, just tap Add participants > Invite to group via link
• New emoji. And sending a single emoji will now appear larger in chats.
Must Read this one:- ““